Seamless Clip-in Extensions work same as the Classic Clip-in Extensions but these are thinner, seamless for ultimate comfort, light on the head and lay flat when you put them on, without any bumps!
These Seamless Clip-in Extensions come in a set of 7 which are layered evenly which helps with better blending and the weight is distributed across the entire scalp making it super comfortable to wear throughout the day!
7-set Clip-In Extensions
1 set of 4 clips
2 sets of 3 clips
2 sets of 2 clips
2 sets of 1 clip
- 100% human hair of the highest quality
- Lasts 2+ years with good maintenance
- Thinner & lay flat on the head
- Comfortable and easy to wear
- Flexible and blend seamlessly
The model is wearing Natural Black 18'' Seamless Clip-in 160 Grams.
Note - Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of colour due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display.
- Since hair extensions do not receive natural oils from the scalp like our own hair, they do not need to be washed on a regular basis. Wash your 1 Hair Stop extensions only after 20-25 wears or when they become unmanageable.
- Washing the hair extensions is easy! Just wash it the same way as you'd wash your own hair. Apply shampoo first and rinse it off, then apply conditioner and leave it on for 5-10 minutes and while the conditioner is on, comb the extensions from bottom to top using a wide tooth comb. Wash the extensions after the conditioner is soaked in well and ensure that you get all of the conditioner off otherwise the hair would feel sticky! If you'd got the wavy extensions and want the extensions to be wavy after wash, make sure you scrunch the hair well when you wash them and leave the extensions to air dry, to get beautiful natural waves.
- Be gentle with the fancy colours like the reds, blues, purples etc, as the colour will bleed a little everytime you wash them.
- Always brush the hair from ends to roots and hold the roots when you do so to get the tangles off and also protect the hair from breakage.
- Ensure that the hair is combed frequently with a broad comb to avoid any tangles
Take care of your extensions like you'd take care of your own hair and they will last you for years!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I am super happy with the product and the service also...Thank you so much team onehairstop!!❤️❤️❤️
The hair blend it very well in your real hair and the best thing hair quality is awesome 🥰M super duper happy ☺️ totally loved it, thank u so much