SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
Are You Someone Who Loves Hair, Content, Social Media & Innovation? If yes, this job will interest you!
We are looking for someone to fill a full time position with a 2 months probation period.
- Oversee day-to-day social media communication including responding to queries, confirmation of orders, taking appointments, etc. and working alongside our operations team
- Responsible for responding to inquiries and exhibiting good judgment - prioritising and escalating queries accordingly
- Willing to accompany us in exhibitions in and out station whenever required
- Creating emailers and social media posts
- Create reports reflecting activity and progress on a daily basis.
- College Fresher preferred
- Undergraduate degree in any field, preferably fashion/marketing.
- Experience posting interesting, compelling content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Ideal candidate brings some fashion / beauty experience.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
APPLY FOR THE JOB - Kindly email your resume to email@example.com