We all loved the Avengers series 3000! We might have even shed a tear when the series was brought to closer with End Game.
But, in the end of 2021, the Marvel Universe decided to make a movie of their Eternals comics and we were so pumped about it. After a year and half of watching films on OTT, we gathered the courage to venture to the cinemas and watch the Eternals on the BIG SCREEN! (Only after being fully vaccinated and masked)
The experience was totally worth it and we fell in love with the actress in the film. We knew that all our fellow sisters who enjoyed the Eternals would want to recreate the hairdos. And we are here to tell you how you can do it with clip-in hair extensions made of 100% human hair extensions.
So, without any delay let’s get started and learn how to re-do these ethereal looks with the power of a plethora of extensions like long hair extensions, coloured hair extensions, volumizer hair extensions, ponytail hair extensions, hair patches, hair wigs, hair toppers and halo extensions made of 100% human hair extensions
Angelina Jolie as Thena
Turning into an Indian Thena is a piece of cake with 1 Hair Stop’s volumizer hair extensions made of 100% human hair extensions.
Let’s quickly take you through the hair drill that will turn you into Thena.
- Comb your hair and remove any tangles.
- Add our 3-set volumizer clip-in extensions to your hair and ensure that the clips aren’t see through
- Straighten the hair and hair extensions until your shoulder and start creating beach waves from shoulder down
- Up comb the hair on your crown gently, without disturbing the clip to create the perfect buff
- Make a side partition while doing so and finish it off with hairspray
We suggest adding a maang tikka to add more Indian-ness to the look.
Source: Hello Magazine
Salma Hayek as Ajak
1 Hair Stoppers, the popular opinion is that Salma Hayek looked like a goddess playing Ajak in the Eternals and we couldn’t agree more. While trying to replicate this look might be a long shot, let’s attempt it with clip-in hair extensions by 1 Hair Stop.
All you need are 7 set caramel brown balayage seamless clip-in hair extensions and follow these steps:
- Comb your hair and add the brown balayage clip-in hair extensions made of 100% human hair extensions into your hair
- Use a flat iron to straighten the top part of your hair and hair extensions to create a sleek look and start adding long curls at the bottom
- Create a centre partition and ensure the hair flows on your shoulders
- Cookie points if you are able add a tiara. And voila, your Ajak look is ready!
Gemma Chan as Sersi
We dig a superhero movie with representation. And Gemma Chan as Sersi in Eternal is the kind of representation we need.
While being a badass superhero, she looked killer and we loved her! Her subtle performance was out of the world and her even more subtle hairdo is super easy to achieve to clip-in bangs and volumizer hair extensions made by 100% human hair extensions.
- Comb your hair to remove any tangles and add clip-in bangs made of 100% human hair extensions to your crown
- Then go ahead and volumizer clip-in hair extensions made of 100% human hair extensions at the back
- Straighten your hair and the hair extensions with a flat iron and side part your hair to enhance the side bang. And there you go!
We hope our hair extensions give you the power of an Eternals superhero. Make sure you give it a try and let us know. Until next time. XOXO