Wake up, open your social handles and stay on it forever (yup we know it!), eat, work, binge watch shows on Netflix and stay in your pyjamas ALL DAY LONG! We know this has been the lockdown routine for almost everyone.
This feeling of not knowing what is going to happen tomorrow can be overwhelming. But, hey! Don’t frown so much or you will have frown lines very soon.
While everything seems like everything is out of control, a little bit of fun and control can make your day A WHOLE LOT BETTER. Wondering what we are bantering about? We are talking about how you can make an ordinary day a teeny-tiny bit better with some super cool hairstyles that are easy to achieve.
So, go on, bring all your hair ammo and continue reading. We are waiting!
The 90’s Double Buns
If you are looking for a hairstyle that’s both glam and doesn’t come in the way while you are doing your daily chores, then this one is perfect for you. The 90’s Double Buns were very hep during the Spice Girls era and now they are back to stay!
Khloe Kardashian & Hailey Baldwin have owned these hairstyles in recent times and now, you can rock it too.
Here’s how you do it:
- Comb your hair out and centre part it into two equal halves. We advise you to use a pintail comb to make sure your hair is separated.
- Take one half of your hair, gather it together and comb it nice and flat.
- If you want to add a 90’s rockstar vibe to it, pull a few of the front hair out to fall out nicely on your face.
- Use a scrunchie and secure your hair into a pigtail
- Repeat the same for the other side of your hair too
- Here’s the climax for this hairstyle, take one of the pigtail, hold it up, start twisting it and manipulate in around the scrunchie
- And voila, you will see the bun formed! You can secure it with an elastic or a hair clip based on your preference.
- Do this on the other side of your hair too.
And, your 90’s Double Buns are ready.
If your hair is not too thick and the buns aren’t big ang poofy enough, don’t worry you can use our volumizer extensions to ace the look! Our extensions are a 100% human hair extensions and are made to last.
A Messy Top Knot
“I don't care how my hair looks, but I know it looks sexy!” If that’s the vibe you want to go for, then a messy top knot is calling out for you girl. From bollywood actresses like Disha Patani to pop sensation Jennifer Lopez, everyone is a fan of a messy top knot.
Without wasting a second, let’s get into learning how to achieve it.
Here’s how you do it:
- Comb your hair out without any partition
- Pull some crown hair together. You can choose how much hair you want in the top knot based on the top knot to open hair ratio
- Once you bring the hair together, use a thin elastic and pull the top knot hair into a ponytail
- Don’t worry about the bumps in the front, because it is meant to be MESSY
- Once you have a ponytail in place, start back combing it to add volume
- Now start twisting the hair and manipulate it into a bun
- Secure it with a few bobby pins
- There are no rules to how the bun should look, because HELLO, it is meant to look like a mess!
So, go on and own your mess with this messy top knot! To give your bun a little more poof, you can add hair extensions. If you want to take your messy top knot a notch above, you can add coloured hair extensions.
Rapunzel Rope Braid
Who wouldn’t want a hairstyle that will make them feel like a princess from a good old fairytale like Rapunzel?
Considering the crisis we are all in, we would all love to get transported into a fairy land! Well that might be hard, but a hairstyle that will make you feel like you're in it can be achieved in just under 2 minutes.
No we aren’t exaggerating. It is possible with a Rapunzel Rope Braid.
Here’s how you do it:
- Comb your hair out nicely without leaving any tangles
- Push it all onto one side of your shoulder (Pro tip: Choose the side of the face which flaunts your features well)
- Start from the top and take some part of your hair
- Start braiding it like how you regularly would
- Keep adding more and more hair to the front section of the hair as you go down
- Continue this until your entire hair in a braid
- Secure it with an elastic at the bottom
- To add more volume, you can pull out each section of the braid outwards.
- And, your hairstyle is all set!
Try this out and get ready to be taken into fairyland.
If you want to add a pop of colour to your hair & make the hairstyle look even more awesome, then get your hands on our seamless 7-set balayage clip in extensions.
Go on & give these hairstyles a go. To add an oomph factor to your hairstyles, use seamless clip-in hair extensions or coloured hair extensions.
Stay kind and stay stylish.